New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Orleans Oyster Festival at Nola Cuisine

From July 21, 2011


I finished my post yesterday on my visit to the Second Annual New Orleans Oyster Festival last month! I had a wonderful time meeting and hanging out with Seth McMillan of Bourbon House Seafood Restaurant at the event!

Check out the post here:

New Orleans Oyster Festival 2011!

Lots of great mouth watering pics!

Be sure and check out my ever growing Index of Creole & Cajun Recipes which provides links to all of the recipes featured at Nola Cuisine!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog recently and tried your Chicken and Andouille Jambalaya tonight. Thank you so much! It was so good. I am new to cooking and it has been a fun ride. I actually linked a post about the recipe. www.papelpicado.blogspot.com.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got married in New Orleans...and we both love the cuisine, culture, and scenery. My wife graduated from LSU and I think I was from there in another lifetime lol. I know the Bourbon House...have you tried Redfish Grill?

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Neilesh Patel (Recruiter focused on Food Manufacturing Jobs) said...

I came across your blog today and enjoyed it. Is it ok if we re-post some of your entries in our newsletter? I just think a lot of the food and beverage people who visit our community would like reading some of your posts, even though they are mainly industry professionals, they are still ‘foodies’. Let me know. :)

Neilesh

8:07 AM  
Blogger Patsy said...

We lived in N O for a few years, and think the best food on the planet is made there! I am thrilled to find your blog, but couldn't find a "follow" button! Patsy

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Ernest Winters said...

Just reading your blog makes me hungry. It is a very accurate and authentic portrayal of all the great food that New Orleans has to offer. Especially like the grilled oysters!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Justina said...

Gosh, there is really much worthwhile data here!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Come guadagnare 287 euro in 16 Minuti said...

I like this

5:53 PM  
Anonymous etoro partners said...

Like

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Emorroidi alimentazione said...

Mi piace questo blog

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Emorroidi said...

Mi piace

7:27 AM  
Blogger Boudreaux said...

Hi I'm ex sous chef Everett boudreaux from maison dupuy at the Bistro . I'm a Cajun boy from Lafayette .I left New Orleans from Hurricane Katrina I stayed there with police and military and guess until Thursday ,wow what a trip that was ,we served hot food all day long. Now I live with family in san Antonio tx cooking up a storm . I read your blog and I love what you do .. keep up the NOLA WAY OF LIFE .. PEACE OUT TO NEXT TIME

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home