New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Friday, June 17, 2011

Middendorf's Seafood Restaurant at Nola Cuisine

From Middendorf's Seafood Restaurant


Just finished my post on my visit to Middendorf's Seafood Restaurant, a long awaited journey which ended with me enjoying some of the most perfectly fried catfish known to man!

From Middendorf's Seafood Restaurant


Check out the post at my main site Nola Cuisine, loaded with a bunch of pics from my visit!

Also, be sure and check out my ever growing Index of Creole & Cajun Recipes at Nola Cuisine!

15 Comments:

Blogger melismaticdesigns said...

I grew up going to Middendorf's at least once a year and then going to college in Hammond, right up I-55 from the place. Perfect fried catfish, you have that right!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Siti per guadagnare online said...

Like this..

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Forex online said...

j0aie

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Cosa fare per le emorroidi said...

Mi piace

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Come diventare rappresentatrice avon said...

Mi piace

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Come curare le emorroidi said...

Mi piace questo blog..complimenti

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Come curare le emorroidi said...

Mi piace molto il sito complimenti

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Emorroidi said...

Mi piace molto

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Emorroidi esterne said...

Mi piace molto questo blog..complimenti

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Investire in oro said...

Mi piace molto il blog

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Acufeni cura said...

davvero un ottimo blog.. lo consiglio a chiuqne volgia capire come imparare inglese

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Acufeni cura said...

Mi piace molto il blog..complimenti . Da come eliminare la cellulite & Eliminare la cellulite - Cellulite

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Acufeni cura said...

Mi piace molto il blog..complimenti . Da come eliminare la cellulite & Eliminare la cellulite - Cellulite

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Acufeni cura said...

Davvero un ottimo blog.. Mi piace molto .. Complimenti . Dallo staff : Dimagrire in una settimana

8:11 AM  
Anonymous LANDSCAPES said...

Seafood, my food prefer.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home