New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Crawfish Etouffee Recipe at Nola Cuisine

From Nola Cuisine


I just finished my Crawfish Etouffee today, with the recipe at Nola Cuisine. I used the leftover crawfish tail meat from my spring Crawfish Boil...

From Nola Cuisine


...and the Crawfish stock that I made from the leftover shells, to make a really awesome Crawfish Etouffee, which, like my Shrimp Etouffee, is not shy with the butter, or flavor for that matter. I hope you enjoy it!

Be sure and check out my ever growing Index of Creole & Cajun Recipes which links to all of the recipes featured at Nola Cuisine!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Keithgarrick said...

Great recipe Thanx for sharing I truly love crawfish.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous San Antonio Personal injury lawyer said...

I've got a weak spot for crawfish etouffe! This one looks great. Thanks a lot.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Dima said...

Love crawfish, I need to find a source here in Portalnd OR.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Susan Aaron said...

I'm so thankful I can get a source of crawfish here in Las Vegas . . .

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great recipes, check out the article that Portland Monthly did on Emeril, Cajun food and Nola his restaurant. http://www.portlandmonthly.com/portmag/2010/06/acadias-cajuns/

1:53 PM  
Blogger anniechu2010 said...

Great blog! I'm from Canada but I recently went to New Orleans and wrote a whole bunch about the food there too!

www.annieyenchenchu.blogspot.com.

Thanks for sharing!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello you can find crawfish right now in Portland at ABC Seafood Company...Google it, its located on SE. Powell Blvd.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous June said...

Quite useful data, thank you for this article.

11:49 AM  
Blogger clar said...

Such a useful and very informative blog. Thanks once again for sharing this kind of article. Try to check this too
Types of Insectst

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home