New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Tortilla Soup Recipe at Cook's Journal

I posted the recipe for my Tortilla Soup, which I made yesterday, at my other Food Blog Cook's Journal. As I've said in the past, Cook's Journal is my outlet for all Non-New Orleans Cuisine recipes, I like to stay on topic here.

4 Comments:

Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

found a true "blue" nawhlins blogger...

http://righthandthief.blogspot.com

3:00 PM  
Blogger sleepybomb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:33 PM  
Blogger sleepybomb said...

and from there i found this wacky nawlins site too . . . http://www.afrolicofmyown.com/
anymore?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Danno said...

Thanks for the great links Jill and M.A.!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home