New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Pableaux Johnson- A truly great Article about Uglesich's

I recognized Pableaux Johnson's name from articles in New Orleans Gourmet Magazine. I really miss that magazine! They only had about four issues. I was trying to get a subscription online when I realized they had pulled it. Just the other day I caught the name on a link, Bayou Dog, a few of the articles from the magazine are on his site! Check out this great article about Anthony Uglesich by Pableaux Johnson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home